Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- All submissions must have been written during your time as an undergraduate student and will be peer-reviewed and edited by ANU academic staff.
- If not still an ANU undergraduate student, you must have graduated no more than one year prior to submission date.
If the article contains copyrighted images from other published sources, permission will be needed before the image can be used in a published article.
- once the article has been accepted, contact the authors or journal to request permission
- provide a copy of the approval email/form
If all images, graphs, and tables are the author’s own creation, authors will need to explain somewhere in the document that no permissions were necessary as the figures/tables are original and were created by the author.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.